— Return Home
Big Thicket Coin and Bullion is a family-owned company that has been helping people buy and sell precious metals. We live by our name, which is known nationwide for honesty and integrity.
In an industry where people come and go, our longevity is a testament to our extraordinary commitment to treating our clients as our most valuable asset. As part of that commitment, we provide you with straight talk, answers, and information. We are constantly working to stand out, earn your business, and exceed your expectations in every aspect of business.
The Big Thicket Way!
Our history gives us unparalleled expertise in helping investors build solid portfolios. We take the time necessary to deeply understand your investment objectives, investment time horizon, and risk appetite before recommending products for your consideration.Speaking with one of our advisors before you invest can dramatically improve your purchasing power and help you avoid an unprofitable purchase. We can also advise you on topics such as IRAs, inheritance, storage, diversification, and other factors affecting the metals markets.
Our team delivers:
- Custom Research. With a highly decorated numismatist personally helping select every coin that we sell, while rejecting the vast majority of those offered to us. If there is a particular coin or set that you are trying to build, our team can help obtain your coins that most major companies can’t deliver.
- Safety and Security. We ship registered and insured by default, because it is the safest method to guarantee a successful delivery.
Competitive Prices. We understand the importance of getting things at a fair price. We will not always be the cheapest, but we can guarantee that we will always be competitive and honest with our pricing
- Commitment. We offer a buyback program to give you comfort knowing you not only have a place to purchase your coins, but you also have a place to sell them to , and as long as the coins were originally purchased from us then you will get 100% of what the market value is .
- Relationships. We are here for our clients throughout their lifetimes. A dedicated advisor works with every client in order to help them achieve enduring financial success—and sometimes build lifelong relationships.
- Being founded here in Southeast Texas, we understand that a house not built on a strong foundation doesn’t stay standing for very long. Our team has not only laid the groundwork for an all-around remarkable experience but designated 8 pillars where we really focus on being the absolute best.
These are the 8 Pillars of Focus
We are committed to providing clients with transparent and honest pricing which provides you with critical price information in both verbal and written trade confirmations on every purchase of $1,000 or more.
Detailed information is important before making any significant decision. We provide you with a personal broker who can assist you rather you’re purchasing or liquidating, as well as providing you a Risk Disclosure Booklet which clearly spells out the details and risks associated with purchasing precious metals.
Before any purchase of $1,000 or more is finalized with Big Thicket Coin and Bullion, we confirm your purchase with a Customer Service Representative to ensure you understand the details of your purchase. We record each confirmation to confirm the details are correct.
Although dealers are prohibited from guaranteeing a buyback, our well-documented history of repurchasing the precious metals we sell speaks volumes.
Your order will be double-checked before it is sent to you, and we track your purchase via video cameras from fulfillment through shipping to ensure the accuracy of your order.
We are always available to answer your questions via our dedicated toll-free number with easy access to our Client Concierge or your personal Account Executive.
We provide exclusive coins, offers, and personalities to make our experience together as rewarding as possible.
We excel at taking care of the important details. From shipping, to keeping you informed and up to date, to no minimum orders.